Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: GREEN? Singer Model 15 ????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinghere
    I didn't see anything about it being green before black. Can you tell me where you're finding this info?
    There is one tucked away in the NeedleBar's PL and when the Mint Green FW came out is when they did a small run of the regular model 15 in Green. I have seen one that was at a Flea Market in Nashville last year.

Billy

Blog Entries
    [/quote]

There is one tucked away in the NeedleBar's PL and when the Mint Green FW came out is when they did a small run of the regular model 15 in Green. I have seen one that was at a Flea Market in Nashville last year.

Billy[/quote]

I've signed up for the Needlebar forum but need to be approved. Thanks for the direction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    There is one tucked away in the NeedleBar's PL
    Billy
    Registered for the site - but haven't been approved yet.

JJs
    Banned
    that's mondo cool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltinghere
    There is one tucked away in the NeedleBar's PL
    Billy
    Registered for the site - but haven't been approved yet.
    It takes a bit to get in now, that is Alan's way of weeding out the folks that want to come in and steal our research and also the photos out of the PL to use for selling on ebay and publishing articles and books.

All of the material on the site is under copyright so if someone does use it we can nail them for not asking for permission.

I went in there the other day to see where the Green 15 was and get you the direct link and now I cant find it anywhere. It might have been a 192 or 115 that was the green now that I am thinking about it.

There is a Gold 15 in the library that was a factory refurbished model that looks really neat!!

But they have been moving things to the NBWiki so it might be there. But if you go into the PL there are more than 9000 photos in there and I am not sure whats in the NBWiki. But they are all cataloged and nice in order but I just have to figure out where it is.

Billy

Billy,

I have requested the needlebar access also. But should I keep bugging him or just wait?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quilt addict
    Billy,

I have requested the needlebar access also. But should I keep bugging him or just wait?
    Lisa just hang on for a bit and you will get the okay!! I found out that the site is getting bombarded with new memberships which is a good thing but it is going to take him a bit to get to every request.

Billy

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilt addict
    Billy,

Lisa just hang on for a bit and you will get the okay!! I found out that the site is getting bombarded with new memberships which is a good thing but it is going to take him a bit to get to every request.

Billy
    Caution: don't lose your password on NB (like I have, twice :oops: :oops: ) It takes an even longer time to get it straightened out. I always hear good things about NB, especially from Billy, so it is worth the wait. :D :D :D PS: I have been waiting almost a month since I 'forgot' my password. Will I ever learn??? Questionable!!! :roll:

Green Model 15 is hard to find on the web as most Model 15's shown are black. I have one like the one pictured below your note that is exactly like it except is a portable with a shallow wooden base. Bought it in 1958. Quite using it when I got a Singer Touch and Sew which was a real lemon. Finally got rid of it and now have a Viking SE. You have inspired me to get that Model 15 out and get it sewing again. I need a new bobbin winder tire. Hope you enjoy yours nice green machine.

Strange, I just read this thread today and then I see one just like it on the Portland CL ...

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/for/3203776966.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3