Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Hey GreyQ, Buy the New Home Greyhound! >

Hey GreyQ, Buy the New Home Greyhound!

Hey GreyQ, Buy the New Home Greyhound!

Old 01-29-2014, 08:05 AM

Economy tracking does not show up online often. I've had them not show up until they hit a main station (usually Des Moines IA). Not sure if yours will go the same, but I've had some not show up for over a week in tracking. Don't despair - it will get there!
Old 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by GreyQ View Post
He gave me a tracking number but it doesn't work online. Sometimes you need to track economy shipping at the post office or he just miss typed it. This guy is strange. He keeps calling my office. Now he wants $16 more because the shipping was more than he thought it would be because he packed it up "so good". At least it's shipped and should arrive on Mon. I'm waiting to see what condition it's in before I respond. It sounds like he used a moving blanket to pack it which would add a lot of weight. I'll keep you posted.
yes. wait for your package to arrive first before doing anything else. also if it's USPS, even if tracking no. is correct, it will not show up. only when it's in your local post office will you be able to see something online.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:52 PM

I see someone finally rescued that green New Home Greyhound off "that auction site". Hopefully it found a good "New Home". I was just thinking of maybe going for it, because it had attachments and a warranty paper stashed in it. Oh well, one things for sure, there's plenty more of where that (temptation) came from!