Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: How many sewing machines is to many?

Blog Entries
    To know what I have, I would have to move stuff around. ggggrrrrr..... I have a ton of Singer 15s, + clones, 99s and Spartans. There are 401s 500s 503s 301s 404s and lots of stuff I'm not sure what is in the cases. One VERY nice Singer with lotus decals in a real nice cabinet. Oh and a tan and cream Riccar clone. I think one of the cutest is a little green Riccar... All I could find was a pic of the foot control. I have a whole bunch of old Kenmore machines, too. Who knows what is in there at this point. I think there are some old Japanese zzers - some are pretty cool and some are duds. Ask Joe about duds.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    To know what I have, I would have to move stuff around. ggggrrrrr..... I have a ton of Singer 15s, + clones, 99s and Spartans. There are 401s 500s 503s 301s 404s and lots of stuff I'm not sure what is in the cases. One VERY nice Singer with lotus decals in a real nice cabinet. Oh and a tan and cream Riccar clone. I think one of the cutest is a little green Riccar... All I could find was a pic of the foot control. I have a whole bunch of old Kenmore machines, too. Who knows what is in there at this point. I think there are some old Japanese zzers - some are pretty cool and some are duds. Ask Joe about duds.
    Sounds like Christmas morning to me Miriam,
    Never met a scrap of fabric or vintage sewing machine I didn't like!
    Many a lost and lonely vintage machine has found a home with me, 26 and------ uh oh lost count, who is counting anyway!

Susan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
    Sounds like Christmas morning to me Miriam,
    yeah - there's a pink atlas, several blue clones...
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
    My husband found a Necchi for $15 yesterday. I went and tested it and it was worth $15 but I made myself walk away.
    If it's an early Necchi BU I'll happily pay you to go back and get it and send me the parts I need!! LOL

To be honest,I haven't the sewing machine due to that I am a newbie to the device.But I decised to purchase the great serger to finish the fabrics .I hear that it can give you the prefsional finish that is often seen on the clothes store.I cann't wait to get it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tompeter View Post
    To be honest,I haven't the sewing machine due to that I am a newbie to the device.But I decised to purchase the great serger to finish the fabrics .I hear that it can give you the prefsional finish that is often seen on the clothes store.I cann't wait to get it.
    Good luck with your new serger and welcome to the board!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10