Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
I Need Help Finding Kenmore PowerCord/Foot Control Cord >

I Need Help Finding Kenmore PowerCord/Foot Control Cord

I Need Help Finding Kenmore PowerCord/Foot Control Cord

Old 05-25-2015, 03:41 AM

Default I Need Help Finding Kenmore PowerCord/Foot Control Cord

I have the Kenmore machine my husband gave me for a wedding present. I haven't looked at it in years, so yesterday I unburied it and opened up the cabinet. It's in pretty good shape but needs a good cleaning. The belt is still flexible and the wheel turns easily so I want to get it running, but I am missing the power cord/foot control combination cord. Does anyone know where I can get one? Here are some pictures, like I said it's dirty so it will need some TLC!
Attached Thumbnails kenmore-front.jpg   kenmore-model-number.jpg   kenmore-plugin.jpg  
Old 05-25-2015, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by LilaKay View Post
I have the Kenmore machine my husband gave me for a wedding present. I haven't looked at it in years, so yesterday I unburied it and opened up the cabinet. It's in pretty good shape but needs a good cleaning. The belt is still flexible and the wheel turns easily so I want to get it running, but I am missing the power cord/foot control combination cord. Does anyone know where I can get one? Here are some pictures, like I said it's dirty so it will need some TLC!
Try http://www.shop.sew-classic.com/
She sells all kinds of vintage parts.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:42 AM

but I am missing the power cord/foot control combination cord. Does anyone know where I can get one? Here are some pictures, like I said it's dirty so it will need some TLC!
Was it a knee control set-up? Sometimes you find those still in the cabinet, but out of sight. Look closely at the end of the cord that plugs into the machine, Sears may still have them for sale online.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:51 AM

I've been looking for one too! You have to see what kind of plug it takes. Some have round holes, some are blade type.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:51 AM

There are lots of them for sale on Ebay.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:42 AM

Hope you got a chance to check out sew-classic.com
Old 05-26-2015, 01:29 PM

Found a picture of one on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sewing-Machi...item3f3c901484 That may help you know what to look for.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:22 AM

i got one from the sears co. $21.