Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: manuals needed

Blog Entries

manuals needed

I am looking for manuals for some of my singers and everytime I try to go on the singer site I get an error... is anyone having that problem? I know there are free downloads of manuals else where but I can not find any, only ones that want to charge you... HELP!
    Squirrelly Shirley

I don't remember if these sites charge for manuals, I too, know that free ones are out there, I hope that you find what you need, I'm going to be needing a few manuals also, so I hope that you find them.

http://sewing-machines.blogspot.com/...e-manuals.html

http://www.ismacs.net/singer_sewing_...e-manuals.html

Check on the Vintage Machines section of this Board. Great folks willing to help!

I would Google--Singer model# user manual-free. I sometimes search for "sewing machine manuals--free" . Ive only looked for one vintage manual, and found it at the Singer site.

They all look pretty free to me. ISMACS always gives them away (I contributed a manual to them a while ago). Nearly all old Singer manuals are free somewhere. What model are you looking for?
    My Singers: 12k (1883), VS2 Painted Red and Cream Roses and Daisies (1891), VS2 Victorian (1891), 15k (1917), 27 Tiffany (1900), 28k (1911), 66 Lotus (1922), 96k41 (1947), 96k41 (1949), 201k (1953), 206k11 (1950), 222k (1959), 306k, 2x320k2(1959), 411g
    Others: Empisal (1960s), Bernina Record 530-2, Pfaff 60, Pfaff 260, '50s Myer Singer 15 clone, Lemair (1960s)

Blog Entries
    http://www.singerco.com/accessories/instruction-manuals
    it looks like they have changed the site but I didn't have any trouble getting a couple manuals. You can't use any letters - just numbers
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

You didn't say what models you are looking for ! I have some old parts and a manual for a 66 that I will be selling when I get the rest sorted. I need a manual for a 301 myself.

Washington State summer, Sun City AZ winter
    I have a manual for a 503 that needs a good home! If this is one you need, PM me with your address and I'll send it to you. Or if you don't need this one, if someone else reading this would like it let me know.
    She who dies with the most fabric didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    I need a manual for a Singer 201 if I could get into the site. anyone have one that can be emailed to me? Then I could print off my other computer. thanks, Amy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amyjo View Post
    I need a manual for a Singer 201 if I could get into the site. anyone have one that can be emailed to me? Then I could print off my other computer. thanks, Amy
    I was able to find it on Singer co for free or for $15
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast