Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Monogrammer instructions

Smile Monogrammer instructions

I have a Sears Best Kenmore Model #115819142. They were made in the 90's as a special . I have a monogrammer #41704 with it and no directions as to how to use it. Sears doesn't have any instruction books. Can anyone help me find a manual? Thanks/ This is my first post so I hope I did it right.

Quote Originally Posted by josolberg View Post
    I have a Sears Best Kenmore Model #115819142. They were made in the 90's as a special . I have a monogrammer #41704 with it and no directions as to how to use it. Sears doesn't have any instruction books. Can anyone help me find a manual? Thanks/ This is my first post so I hope I did it right.
    Can you post a pic? I checked with a kenmore yahoo group on mine. It came from shopgoodwill and had no manual, but I learned to fake it pretty well.
    Melinda

Thank you for your reply. This is the first time I have posted anything. The sewing machine is actually my friends in Canada and I don't have a picture.

Jo

I am actually in the Sam predicament that u are. I got one from the 1960's and guess what no manual. I also need the slant needles. So if you are able to find anything help please pass it along to me. :-).
    Maybe the star you are aiming for isn't as bright as it seems until we look for the light that shines from within. God created us all to be stars in our right.

best way is to google it, that how i find my manual and print it

Katastrofy1967,
    I have a Singer Slant Needle sewing machine (Slant-O-Matic 600) in the cabinet with all the parts including the manual. It uses just regular Singer needles. If you are needing the whole manual I will have to take some time to scan all the pages. about 52 pgs. Let me know if you still need this.
    This machine was my birthday present in 1964. It has been through 3 different people & is now back home with me & still works great.

monogramer instructions

Thanks for your reply. I have the sewing machine instructions but not the instructions for this monogrammer. My machine is a super high shank. The monogrammer #is 41704. I have called Sears and other older sewing parts companies and no one has the manual for the monagrammer or instructions. I was hoping someone had one like it with instructions and was willing to share.

Thank you for your reply.

Jo

Monogrammer Instructions

I am attaching the paperwork that came with my 41704 Kenmore Monogrammer. I hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images