Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Muv's tutorials are gone

Muv's tutorials are gone

Hey! What's up with Muv's cleaning & oiling old machine tutorials? I tried yesterday & again today and they keep coming up as "unavailable" -- help, we need refreshers, don't we??? Is there something really wrong or is it just me?

Janie
    In stitches
    Janie

Blog Entries
    The thread comes up unavailable or the video? They just worked for me when I checked.
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4PhA..._order&list=UL - if you go to the top of the video - on top there is a place to click to see all of muv's videos.
    they are still on youtube - if nothing else you can search muv and fav on youtube, however I got there from the sticky.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Muv
    Or you can just find any of my posts and click for the Youtube channel on the link below. Then you can choose which video to watch.

In the autumn I am going to do a step by step photo sequence of a machine that I will be cleaning up and will be posting it on my blog - link below!

Nothing has been taken off Youtube, I can assure you!

OK, I tried doing it from Muv's link above and mine comes up as video unavailable at this time. Crapola! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it worked before. I'll try a different approach.
    In stitches
    Janie