Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: My new project: New Home mdl ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinka View Post
    Wow, looks like you've got your work cut out for ya!
    Yes I do. But it's not going to be anything I can't handle. I've already got the machine sewing, by hand anyway. I'm working on the motor and foot controller, so ... it's doable.

Joe

Blog Entries
    How is Minnie doing? I was lying in bed contemplating sleep, when I thought about Minnie. I said a little prayer that you have a smooth passage with the remodel. This is a very old machine and you have your work cut out for you. Be sure to post when you finish. This will be a great transformation indeed. Can't wait to see.
    Donna Quilts
    We help the wounded soldiers.

I think mice are cute BUT- a treadle machine brought hitchhikers that moved into my car's AC/heating system. Over $200 to get the ductwork cleaned- and the smell was awful. No machine comes near my car til I've emptied all the drawers into a box.

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
    I think mice are cute BUT- a treadle machine brought hitchhikers that moved into my car's AC/heating system. Over $200 to get the ductwork cleaned- and the smell was awful. No machine comes near my car til I've emptied all the drawers into a box.
    I'm in complete agreement with you. We just never dreamed there would be a nest in the case. And we didn't think to look till after we'd left the storage locker where the machine had been stored.
    Lesson learned. The odor from the machine was not fresh so I'm "hoping" there were no mice there.
    If there are any mice in my Pathfinder one of my cats will spend the night in it.

Joe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3