Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Home sewing machine model 672

Blog Entries
    Joy, thank you for your good advice about my New Home 672 machine with advice from Trisha and your kind words about your machine, hubby and I took it apart, cleaned it and oiled it. I let it sit over night and this morning I took it for a trial run. It sews like a charm and purrs like a happy kitty! Am looking forward to making my first quilt with it. Will name her Gertie in honor of my friend who it to me. Will try to attach a picture, although I haven't done that before. Sharon
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammasharon View Post
    Joy, thank you for your good advice about my New Home 672 machine with advice from Trisha and your kind words about your machine, hubby and I took it apart, cleaned it and oiled it. I let it sit over night and this morning I took it for a trial run. It sews like a charm and purrs like a happy kitty! Am looking forward to making my first quilt with it. Will name her Gertie in honor of my friend who it to me. Will try to attach a picture, although I haven't done that before. Sharon
    I hope you enjoy many sewing hours with her.
    Joy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2