Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMG! i won the bid!!

Blog Entries

OMG! i won the bid!!

just for fun i checked the goodwill store site, and lo, and behold, there was a featherweight with case and accessories. i put a cap of $175, and got it for $171, which works for me. i don't know what year it is, but there are no measurement lines on the plate. don't know if it runs or not, but there are so many parts available it's not a problem! i can't tell you how excited i am!!!!! YAY!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Congratulations! I share your excitement. I won the bid for one on eBay and it should arrive any day. You beat my price by $25.00. Do you feel like a kid at Christmas? I do. Have you seen Nova Montgomery's website? Good monthly tips posted and she has good inventory of parts.

Linda

Sew little time and sew many ideas

That's awesome for both of you! I won one on ebay about a month ago but I paid more than either of you. The plus for me was it has been serviced and good to go.

Blog Entries
    i do!! i'd be jumping up and down but i don't want to knock myself out with boob-backlash! i truly know so little about this particular machine, but i'm hoping for the best. congrats on your new baby, too! ooooooo, now the waiting is going to be unbearable!! i'm familiar with nova's site. her fw's start at $350 i think, but you are guaranteed a good machine, and someone to back it. don't you feel like you're flying solo?

Congrats! I found one on CL a few months ago, machine and cord that needs replaced and no attachment but paid 50 less.

Blog Entries
    there are so many out there. who knew? now, i'd like a white one. but this needs to be hush hush. can't have dh thinking i have more machines than he has electric screwdrivers! lol! i'm just so happy! i do feel like a kid getting a big present!

congrats, starshine on your cl score! hope it can be fixed up into an american beauty!

Congratulations! You'll love it. I sew on mine all the time and then I got a white one that my daughter is trying to lay claim to.

Blog Entries
    thanks! i totally want a white one, but haven't found one. where did you find yours?

How wonderful!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    Doing a Happy Dance for you.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast