Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pictures of the cut-out for my machines

Pictures of the cut-out for my machines

I can't figure out how to send pics in a private message, so I guess everyone gets to see them. The metal brackets are right off an old junky cabinet, and I can easily change out my vintage Singers. The 15-91 can be flipped back so you can drop the feed dogs. The 401a has a longer base than the black ones. They have a little extra space to the right of the machine.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

This is great! Is that a countertop? Or a modified sewing cabinet?
    I totally need something like this. DH will be pleased, another project....
    Tammi - I've found that many baby steps tend to get you further than a huge leap in followed by a huge leap out - http://www.archaicarcane.com
    Singer 411G, 301A, 2x 221 (featherweight), 222k - the holy grail, 15-90 Centennial, 27, VS2, 28 hc, 128 knee bar, 201-2, 31-15, Pfaff 130-6. Non-Vintage - Pfaff 6122, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81595 serger, Kenmore (Janome) 385.81155, 2013 APQS Lucey

Thank you so very much! I'll put the word out that I need an old cabinet so I can find the hardware. Or maybe Singer has some on their site. I appreciate the pics very much.

I have had that very same sewing machine...........my sister has it now, but I just oved it!!!!

I have 2 of these machines , mine that I bought new and the 2nd one is /was my daughter in laws mother's. used mine for loads of sewing through the years, still works. both are in the cabinets they were bought in.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

Power Poster
    If you go to the top of the page and click on My Profile, the Private Message section is right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    If you go to the top of the page and click on My Profile, the Private Message section is right there.
    Thank you. We were private messaging, but apparently this platform doesn't allow pictures to be attached to messages.