Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PINK Morse Duomatic TZ 50, Picture Heavy

Caroline,

If by chance you take your bobbin winder apart, will you take notes or pictures of how it is assemble so I can figure mine out? I have two washers and a spring that I can't figure where they go. That would be such a big help.
    Kitsy

Will do...we have had a stormy day here today so will get off the computer until tomorrow.

Good looking machine, looking forward to seeing photos of her after she's all cleaned up. Love that color.

Blog Entries
    WOW! cool machine! Please post pics when she is done!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

How wonderful! Years ago, I passed up a capri blue Morse Fotomatic and honestly, I've regretted it ever since. Glad you jumped on this one!

Blog Entries
    cool machine. evaporust might help. I think I would go to an antique car show with it in my car. Then I would ask around what they use on their cars. You might get some good answers.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Morse Attachments

I thought I would post pics of the attachments that came in the box. You can see the rusty presser foot, bobbin case and bobbin that I have already removed from the machine which are now soaking in Evaporust. There is also a bobbin case for an older White or Kenmore and assorted other stuff. The one attachment that I am excited about is a hopping foot. That is the first time I have found one in an attachments box.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    I think that you found Cinderella!

Month ago I have never even a morse. Bought a 4400 the toady t a garage sale I picked up a 4300 w/ acc. If it stitches like the 4400 I wll be delighted. Will test drive tomorrow. Wore out from heat come 8/11 headed for Washington to cool off.

Morse Refurbish Update

Before and after pics of the Hook & Race assembly. Evaporust is wonderous stuff. It only took me two times to get it back together correctly.

The third pic is of the needle clamp and screw. So far I have not figured out how to remove it for an Evaporust bath. I am thinking that the two hooky things on the left side of the clamp may be the clue. HELP

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Sweet Caroline

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast