Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: PINK Morse Duomatic TZ 50, Picture Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
    Dumb question but have you removed the needle clamp screw and then tried to remove the part?

I also like the Evapo-Rust in the jar idea.

Joe
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I ended up using one of DHs empty bait cups to put the Evaporust in. The glass jars I had would not go under and up over the presser foot assy. But I figured it was my reward for raising maggots for his fishing hobby. Maggots, that is a long story. Mr. Cheapo, AKA DH, didn't want to pay $2.25 for a little cup of maggots but will pay $400 for a new reel. Somehow it does not compute with me. But I go with the flow. It just means I keep things equal by obtaining more vintage sewing machines.
    Sweet Caroline

Bait Cup for Evaporust

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I ended up using one of DHs empty bait cups to put the Evaporust in. The glass jars I had would not go under and up over the presser foot assy. But I figured it was my reward for raising maggots for his fishing hobby. Maggots, that is a long story. Mr. Cheapo, AKA DH, didn't want to pay $2.25 for a little cup of maggots but will pay $400 for a new reel. Somehow it does not compute with me. But I go with the flow. It just means I keep things equal by obtaining more vintage sewing machines.
    Thought you would like to see the presser foot assy sitting in the cup of Evaporust. It is sitting on a old paint stirring stick. I still have to replace the feed dogs and stitch plate after their Evapo treatment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sweet Caroline

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4