Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Name this Machine! I need help

Blog Entries

Please Name this Machine! I need help

Here is a vintage Japan 15 clone... I bought it just because..... no reason. I think I was going to use it for spare parts.... Well I have been pulling all my machines out and I wiped it down for the dust. Well it must of be taken care of and stored in a very nice area.... I decided to plug it in and omg, it's running so smooth and quiet I just may have to use it.. But I am lost on a name..... it is metalic baby blue and all shiney chrome... I can not come up with a name ! The only two names that came to mind were Georgie and Peter! Could it be a male?? What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Squirrelly Shirley

Blog Entries
    With a brand name of "Soverign" King George, King Charles, there's always Charlemagne...
    Pretty machine!
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Love it! Have 2 just like it - a full sized "White" and a 3/4 sized "Elna" and....I forget what I named them when I brought them home! LOL

.......why don't you go with the Sovereign theme - Elizabeth ( LIzzie) Victoria, Mary etc ....or Henry, Edward ( Eddie) or if we want to jump over Chuck, who might never make it to the throne anyway :-) you could call it William, Wills or Willy or Katherine (Kate) who will be Queen.

J

Blog Entries
    you know I do like the guy names buttttttt... I am digging the Charlemagne.... yeah I do like it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    With a brand name of "Soverign" King George, King Charles, there's always Charlemagne...
    Pretty machine!
    Squirrelly Shirley

Blog Entries
    yeah why am I going to the guy side of this............ but I like Charlee's thought on it. that sneaky little one! lol

Quote Originally Posted by JMCDA View Post
    Love it! Have 2 just like it - a full sized "White" and a 3/4 sized "Elna" and....I forget what I named them when I brought them home! LOL

.......why don't you go with the Sovereign theme - Elizabeth ( LIzzie) Victoria, Mary etc ....or Henry, Edward ( Eddie) or if we want to jump over Chuck, who might never make it to the throne anyway :-) you could call it William, Wills or Willy or Katherine (Kate) who will be Queen.

J
    Squirrelly Shirley

Pretty little gal...or guy!! Could be Little Boy Blue! Sounds like he really can blow his horn!
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    Really nice machine. I have never heard of the name "Soverign". I think Georgie sounds goods.

There's Richard the III, who just happened to be married to my 13th great grandmother. LOL
    Some people visit paradise, I live there.

"Little Boy Blue" fits this cute machine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl View Post
    you know I do like the guy names buttttttt... I am digging the Charlemagne.... yeah I do like it..
    The King of Franks in uhmmmmm 742 (I think) and Roman Emperor...
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast