Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pretty Davis NVF

Blog Entries

Pretty Davis NVF

Vintagemotif - had a busy night I see. Some pretty and unusual (at least to me) machines out there.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I did have fun looking for the vintage machines that so few of us would rescue. There are some very lovely machines looking for a new home. Some of the machines would be fun to own as just a decorative piece in a sewing room with a quilt draped over the cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
    Yes, I did have fun looking for the vintage machines that so few of us would rescue. There are some very lovely machines looking for a new home. Some of the machines would be fun to own as just a decorative piece in a sewing room with a quilt draped over the cabinet.
    Or in pride of place in the living room or dining room or finished attic. We're going to have a fair number of machines that will be mostly (if not exclusively) for display before we're done. The treadle heads will get a lot more use if I get off my duff and make a universal treadle top for one of our spare bases. Once I do that there will likely be a number of motorectomies going on around here!