Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: price?

price?

Hello,
    I have a Singer 501 A (with the extended bed) in the original case and original foot peddle with a brand new walking foot for it. (bobbin case in tact & has been serviced) I am wanting to sell it what would be a good price for it?

Thanks for the help.
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

What is my machine worth?http://www.ismacs.net/sewing_machine...ine_worth.html

Check ebay under CLOSED auctions and then prepare to come down a bit. Local, CL shoppers tend to pay less. I'm not going to suggest a price, because what I'd pay in my area may be different than yours.

one of my friends bout a 403a last night in portland, oregon for $75, including the cabinet. i bought a 503a in august from a rural area from a person who had a dozen machines or more. mine was completely cleaned up and in perfect condition for $250 including a cabinet, the box of parts, a buttonholer and a manual with it. my friend's didn't have any of the extras in it. those are pretty important - hers was also very dirty and will need some work to get it cleaned & oiled. that gives you a couple of comparisons for our area, but it does make a difference where you are.