Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   CONVIENENT SPIFFY AD MAKING KIT - no thinking necessary - or CL ads for dummies? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/convienent-spiffy-ad-making-kit-no-thinking-necessary-cl-ads-dummies-t178960.html)

miriam 03-06-2012 04:30 PM

My son broke his toe nail - he superglued it and he is fine - just so out a vehicle.

miriam 03-07-2012 02:09 AM

This is an awesome machine up for sale. This is in excellent condition for it's age. My wife and I can't sew , we picked this up for a few more bucks then we're asking , I'm sure it's worth more we got it in an estate sale , it is gently used , has a foot controller , and a handy carrying case , I'm sure this would be an exceptional conversation piece at your dining room table. We're asking 275.00 , but will take a reasonable offer. These pictures don't do this justice believe me. E-mail us with any questions.

Quilt Mom 03-07-2012 04:17 AM

I can identify with being out a vehicle - we went through that twice last year. My DD finally realizes she has to deal with the consequences of her actions.:eek: (Not hurt, by the grace of God. Just walking - Hehehe)

I like the ad above - 'I'm sure this would be an exceptional conversation piece at your dining room table.' Can't imagine the crew I run with discussing a sewing machine at dinner!

miriam 03-08-2012 02:42 AM

make offer on this sewing machine ,it was used to sew gunnie sacks call ***-***-****

(keep the ad vague - make them guess the make and model and price.... makes you want to call doesn't it)

miriam 03-08-2012 04:21 PM

Montgomery ward, still in decent shape. just taking up space an need t gone. make me an offer, resonale, im sorta famiiar with what thes will sell for in antique shops, even in worse shape. it does still work.Thanks.

not too bright maybe?

i have a 1913 white sewing machine i belive it is in working condition made i cleveland ohio stamp and serial number still attached they originally came mounted to a wood based table but this is just the sewing machine i am flexible on the price they do go on ebay for around 125 to 150 more with the table but my number is *** *** **** intrested in trades nothing antique wise really unless its coins tho audio epuipment things that you think would interest me give me a text

ok so any mind readers out there?

Charlee 03-08-2012 04:59 PM

[h=2]Sewing Machine - $15 (Durango)Works great, just needs a foot pedal if you want to be able to modulate the speed.[/h]

mom-6 03-08-2012 05:17 PM

Hard to believe people really put stuff like this out, but I see it all the time!

miriam 03-16-2012 09:01 AM

I have a vintage ornate singer sewing machine in a 7 drawer cabinet, in fairly good condition. This is a pedal machine. I was going to try to restore but found I know absolutely nothing about sewing machines. It has several attachments and box. Can send more pics if interested. Im asking 300 O.B.O very much worth the investment. If interested call Joe........

Celeste 03-17-2012 06:25 PM

SINGER SEWING MACHINE - $15

antique good condition
please call 408 250 xxxx

miriam 03-18-2012 02:33 AM

What you see is what you get.

(it has a picture of a sewing machine.)