Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Embroidery Attachment R-W77 RUBY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/embroidery-attachment-r-w77-ruby-t266208.html)

Littledreamdevil 06-09-2015 11:21 AM

Embroidery Attachment R-W77 RUBY

Hi everyone
hope your day is filled with sunshine and happiness
I finely found a Embroidery attachment for my
Kenmore 8 Stitch Sewing Machine Model 158 13450.
I found it on Ebay.:thumbup:
it is a Embroidery Attachment R-W77 RUBY.
It works really well on my machine.
Now if the owner(me) get smart enough to use it correctly.:D

Rodney 06-09-2015 02:27 PM

Congrats! Pictures please of the machine and the attachment. It will help other people identify what they need too. Besides, we like pictures.
Thanks,
Rodney

Macybaby 06-09-2015 04:56 PM

yes - pictures please! I Love seeing different attachments!

Littledreamdevil 06-10-2015 03:27 PM

ok Cathy and Rodney I uploaded the pic ...hope I did it right ....should be in my albums....if you can't find it let
me know and I will try to upload it differently....It is a fun attachment....If you have a picture you can trace it
by a "plastic Pen" like thing attached to the "Embroidery Attachment" looks almost like a button holier... then you
just do the fill in like any embroidery project...will fit a low, high, straight or zig zag machine....been trying it out for two days...now have to go to Walmart or somewhere and get me so more thread in a few minutes.
And oh yes I am addicted to vintage sewing attachments....what will I try to find next...Ha ha you guys have taught me to well....now I can't stop.

Macybaby 06-10-2015 06:00 PM

Your profile is not showing that you have any albums.

Mornigstar 06-10-2015 06:36 PM

Sure would like to see pic of it as having trouble with a Kenmore this week. Only sewing straight stitches and has 2 dials one on top of each other. At least both turn now.

Freaky_Quilts_Dragon 06-10-2015 11:21 PM

I see an album and a place-holder image where the picture is supposed to be, but not the picture. Maybe it takes a while to become visible to everyone?

Quincunx 06-11-2015 08:34 AM

The link to the album itself must be private now. I used to be able to see all the pictures of Littledreamdevil's Kenmore and now I cannot. :(

elnan 06-11-2015 08:59 AM

As near as I can figure from this post and what you posted on another site when you were looking for an embroidery attachment, this is similar to the zig-zagger attachment that was for the early slant shank Singers. I was surprised to see that they were also made to fit the 15-91, Featherweight, and other "straight" shank machines. I could not find anything with R-W77 Ruby for search terms.

Just can't leave a mystery alone! I think I found it on "Yahoo! Japan" as "* si surreal R-W77 sewing machine embroidery attachment, with RW-77 on the box. Since it is in Japanese and English combined, I am probably missing something (a lot), but WOW!, if that fits an older Kenmore, looks like fun.

Littledreamdevil 06-11-2015 03:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]522064[/ATTACH]Embroidery Attachment R-W77 RUBY

ok now I got it to load....sorry I put it in album yesterday...don't know what happen

ok Cathy and Rodney
It is a fun attachment....If you have a picture you can trace it
by a "plastic Pen" like thing attached to the "Embroidery Attachment" looks almost like a button holier... then you
just do the fill in like any embroidery project...will fit a low, high, straight or zig zag machine....been trying it out for two days...now have to go to Walmart or somewhere and get me so more thread in a few minutes.
And oh yes I am addicted to vintage sewing attachments....what will I try to find next...Ha ha you guys have taught me to well....now I can't stop.