Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

miriam 03-30-2012 01:46 PM

It's like wine - there are some vintage better than others...........

J Miller 03-30-2012 01:53 PM

irishrose,

I know you posted pics of this machine, but I can't find them. Can you direct me thusly?

Miriam,
Hang in there.

Joe

jljack 03-30-2012 02:12 PM

Miriam, our family has had HUGE issues over the years, and in some areas are still going on. I know the feeling and the challenges. I'm with you in spirit.

Darn, *I keep forgetting to take a picture of that bent end screwdriver my DH got for me. I'll be sure to do it tonight.

Glenn 03-30-2012 02:19 PM

Ok Guys I am back and just caught up on the board and you people are very impatient. Wanting me to get back and tell you about the clear coat on these old machines. I read those remarks:D Give me time to unpack the camper and I will glady tell you all about it. BTW the fish were not biting.:thumbdown:Do you want it as a tut or just a thread here, there is not much to it. Skip

miriam 03-30-2012 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5103137)
Ok Guys I am back and just caught up on the board and you people are very impatient. Wanting me to get back and tell you about the clear coat on these old machines. I read those remarks:D Give me time to unpack the camper and I will glady tell you all about it. BTW the fish were not biting.:thumbdown:Do you want it as a tut or just a thread here, there is not much to it. Skip

Do a tut we can sent folks to. Maybe show off our own handy work and make all kinds of snide remarks.

Glenn 03-30-2012 02:25 PM

Miriam I will make a tut and make you hunt for it in that section. I see you have been kinda fiesty lately.....my family does that to me to......... I forgot tell Phil Hello

miriam 03-30-2012 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5103154)
Miriam I will make a tut and make you hunt for it in that section. I see you have been kinda fiesty lately.....my family does that to me to......... I forgot tell Phil Hello

Phil says Hi - don't hide the tut too much - we want EVERYBODY to be able to find it not just me. :thumbup:
Lack of sleep makes me feisty. Yeah crazy go nuts family stress. too much work....... and nut cases there... way too much drama... NOT ENOUGH TIME IN MY SHOP makes me feisty - I feel a need to throw something once in a while. Maybe I need a designated Touch and Throw just for taking out those feisty feelings. Oh um yeah... I think there might just be something out there that would work.

Glenn 03-30-2012 02:46 PM

Ok, I want hide it I will just but it in the tut section for everyone.

miriam 03-30-2012 02:48 PM

maybe you better put it on here too, just in case.

Charlee 03-30-2012 02:59 PM

~laffin~ Miriam...you're fibbing!! You've been sniffing sewing machine oil!! :D