Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 132 of 159 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 131 132 133 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1584

Thread: Quilts made using vintage machines!

And, Irishrose.... I love your mystery train quilt. Is that right, mystery train? I do love the colors and your quilting fits it so well. ...love it.
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

lol - I am like you a couple years ago. Bitten by the vintage machine bug and have spent the last few weeks working to get my New Williams working and have re-started quilting. Want to use my treadle machine. Love looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing.

HisPatchwork,
    Your Sticks and Stones quilt is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    HisPatchwork, very nice use of those shirts. Aren't Bonnie Hunter's patterns fun to use?

Blog Entries
    HisPatchwork, what a great job you did piecing that quilt! Awesome memory quilt!

Nancy

Okay, I need to post my pictures here as well as the UFO thread...... 'cause it was pieced with my little FW.... like most of my quilts. The one on the left is the most recently finished one.... now the guest room is really ready for guests. I finished the one one the right a few weeks ago. We've had so much company this summer..... a good thing except I don't get any sewing done while company is here.

I should put a label on these.... haven't done that yet. I don't know what to call them.... fishy quilt #1 and fishy quilt #2?? Maybe you all will have a suggestion for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    --- Jean

I'd rather spend money on my quilting hobby than the therapist.... I'm probably $$$ ahead.... and I'm happy!!

'One fish, two fish' and 'red fish, blue fish'! Love your fishy quilts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
    Okay, I need to post my pictures here as well as the UFO thread...... 'cause it was pieced with my little FW.... like most of my quilts. The one on the left is the most recently finished one.... now the guest room is really ready for guests. I finished the one one the right a few weeks ago. We've had so much company this summer..... a good thing except I don't get any sewing done while company is here.

I should put a label on these.... haven't done that yet. I don't know what to call them.... fishy quilt #1 and fishy quilt #2?? Maybe you all will have a suggestion for me.

Great quilts MisDixie. They are perfect for decor.
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    Nanna, I like your quilts with the fish theme. I hope there is a wonderful fishing spot close by to your cabin.

Thanks Misdixie.... nice titles....

Yes, vintagemotif, the fishing spot is close by. Just go out the front door and walk down the steps to the dock..... the boat is always ready for a cruise around the lake. Thanks.... the fishing theme does fit here.
    --- Jean

Page 132 of 159 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 131 132 133 142 ... LastLast