Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts made using vintage machines!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muv View Post
    Bennett, I didn't spot it, and looking at it now I wouldn't call it a mistake. It's a variation in the design and it gives the quilt character. It's great fun, a lovely little quilt.
    Or a variation of nature. God's work at best!!! No two are exactly alike, which is the beauty of it all.

Here's one I finished last night. It's an early Christmas gift for my SIL that will get tucked away. It's pieced and FMQ on my 301.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    Here's one I finished last night. It's an early Christmas gift for my SIL that will get tucked away. It's pieced and FMQ on my 301.
    Candace, that is absolutely stunning. Love it totally.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

Blog Entries
    Candace, That is another pretty quilt!! I love the fabrics! What does the other side look like?

Quote Originally Posted by vintagemotif View Post
    Candace, That is another pretty quilt!! I love the fabrics! What does the other side look like?
    Just a beige fabric with dark brown leaves. I happened upon all a Moda 25 Fat Quarter bundle at a yard sale. I think I paid $4 for it:>

Blog Entries
    Just a beige fabric with dark brown leaves. I happened upon all a Moda 25 Fat Quarter bundle at a yard sale. I think I paid $4 for it:>
    Great deal!!! The back sounds very pretty!

Beautiful! I like that it's Christmas colors without being overtly Christmas fabric. What a great find for the material and pretty finish.
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

I have a sewing maching just like this. The problem I am having is the bobbin. That part under neath where the bobbin fits in is not in there right. It is the piece that fits in between under the needle thing. I know i am not being clear but maybe you can help me/????????

Blog Entries
    Candace, I love it! Are those all flannels????? It looks like a flannel quilt, but I can't remember if Moda does flannels! What a comfy quilt to wrap up in! You have a lucky SIL!

Nancy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpee View Post
    I have a sewing maching just like this. The problem I am having is the bobbin. That part under neath where the bobbin fits in is not in there right. It is the piece that fits in between under the needle thing. I know i am not being clear but maybe you can help me/????????
    Sweetpee, we would love to help you but need to know what machine you are talking about? Can you go to the Vintage Shop and ask this question - and, give us a little more information. Are you talking about a 301? This is the quilt photo shop, please go to the Vintage shop and ask away! We all want to help!

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Nancy

Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 105 155 ... LastLast