Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 68 of 159 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts made using vintage machines!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    Ignore me. It's still too early.
    Very pretty, AZK!!! And the dog is cute, too!! :-)

Muv
    Here is my latest offering, a wall hanging for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee which is hanging in our local pub - I have let them have it on loan for the week. It looks a bit bumpy at the bottom right, but that's because it's not hanging flat against the rough stone wall. This is what I was making when I put up the tutorial about vintage machine applique. I did the free motion quilting on my 15K treadle, and all the other machine stitching was with my 99K hand machine. Hope you like it, and be sure to raise a glass to the Queen!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Mellifera, I love the colors on your table runner and the use of the variegated thread. Keep having fun with your 99!
    ArizonaKat, nice job on the drunkard's path--and it coordinates very well with your dog. Curved piecing still kind of scares me a bit, but it's a pattern I like and definitely want to try one of these days.
    Muv, I've been curious to see your finished Diamond Jubilee wall hanging since you posted the tutorial. It turned out very nice. Cheers!
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Beautiful runner, very cool Drunkards Path (I never thought of using patterned fabric!) and Muv....great tribute to the Queen.

Finally finished the fish baby quilts, just in time too since the babies are due any day now! Stuck with my same MO of using the FW to piece them and the 15-91 to quilt, making randomly wavy vertical lines with a walking foot.

Name:  IMG_1352.JPG
Views: 364
Size:  98.2 KB
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Blog Entries
    Bennett; Very nice quilts. Love the colorful fishies.
    Through Him who strengthens me, I can do all things - Paul

I meant to behave......but there were too many other options

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    Ignore me. It's still too early.
    Pretty quilt! I love your dog's peaceful look too!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muv View Post
    Here is my latest offering, a wall hanging for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee which is hanging in our local pub - I have let them have it on loan for the week. It looks a bit bumpy at the bottom right, but that's because it's not hanging flat against the rough stone wall. This is what I was making when I put up the tutorial about vintage machine applique. I did the free motion quilting on my 15K treadle, and all the other machine stitching was with my 99K hand machine. Hope you like it, and be sure to raise a glass to the Queen!
    Muv, very nice banner that you made for such an auspicious celebration.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Finally finished the fish baby quilts, just in time too since the babies are due any day now! Stuck with my same MO of using the FW to piece them and the 15-91 to quilt, making randomly wavy vertical lines with a walking foot.
    Bennett, I love the fishes!!

Blog Entries
    Here is a quilt I pieced entirely on my 301a. The whole top was done on it. I did quilt it on my short arm setup, but also put the binding on with the 301a. I'm so happy with how it came out. It is for my friend's daughter for graduation from high school. She loves all things red, and has a liking for triangles. :-) It's from the mom & dad...I was just the maker!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 68 of 159 FirstFirst ... 18 58 67 68 69 78 118 ... LastLast