Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 88 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 78 87 88 89 98 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilts made using vintage machines!

got it done finally

Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
    Fred post your quilt, we'd love to see it. Just do a "reply with Quote." You will see a line of icons at the top, click on the one that looks like a picture frame. Make sure you select "from computer" at the next screen. Click on the "browse" button, go to your photo (somewhere already loaded on your computer), select that photo so the address appears in the "browse" line, then just download. Wait a few seconds and your photo will appear. Then you can "Post quick reply" or "Go Advanced" to get it to load here.

Nancy
    firt quilt on FWName:  2012-09-21_20-34-15_595.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  703.8 KBName:  11-13-11_12502.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  125.9 KB
    Fredwtb3........ Friendship and Love is the only cement that will ever hold this world together.

Fred that is one elegant quilt....beautiful fabric selections.

Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
    Fred post your quilt, we'd love to see it. Just do a "reply with Quote." You will see a line of icons at the top, click on the one that looks like a picture frame. Make sure you select "from computer" at the next screen. Click on the "browse" button, go to your photo (somewhere already loaded on your computer), select that photo so the address appears in the "browse" line, then just download. Wait a few seconds and your photo will appear. Then you can "Post quick reply" or "Go Advanced" to get it to load here.

Nancy
    Thanks BJ i think it worked let me know thanks again. That was supossed to say First Quilt On FW
    Fredwtb3........ Friendship and Love is the only cement that will ever hold this world together.

Why thank you earthwalker seems like it took this old man a long time cause i have to many irons in the fire. Just don't know which one is burning at what time. Thanks again

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Candace, What a striking quilt! Gorgeous.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Fred, you're singin' my song with those colors, there! What a beautiful quilt!

Love the bag, Miriam. I will try yours. Thanks for sharing the directions!

I've made some "schlep bags, which resemble these and those are a lot of fun, too. Here's a pdf of the pattern: http://sentimentalstitches.net/wp-co...schlep-bag.pdf

I make them big with 5" squares and I add squares of stiff interfacing to the four squares nearest the center square to give the bag body and shape. You can make them much larger or much smaller, though - purse size. I like to add pockets to the outside, dividers and zippered pouches on the inside - make a coordinating changing pad and it's a great diaper bag.

Quote Originally Posted by thepolyparrot View Post
    Thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it. I need to go find Miriam's tutorial now. (Y'all are not helping with my will to get the house cleared out for an upcoming yard sale. I want to play now.)

Fred, that is a very peaceful quilt, nice soothing colors. I like it.
    I have a screw driver and YouTube--I can fix it!

Blog Entries
    Fred that is a very nice quilt!

Blog Entries
    I posted a tutorial and QB ate the pictures
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Blog Entries
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-25 at 10.01.53 AM.png
Views: 255
Size:  1.44 MBName:  Screen shot 2012-09-25 at 10.02.03 AM.png
Views: 284
Size:  1.32 MB
    Another denim quilt made using Singer 224 for decorative stitches, Singer 201 for sewing circles together into rows, and Davis NVF for the binding. These denim quilts are quick to sew up and are great as a hammock quilt or for tailgate parties.

Page 88 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 78 87 88 89 98 138 ... LastLast