Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sewing Machine Manual Collector

Sewing Machine Manual Collector

In September or October a QB member posted a request for other members to send sewing machine manuals to her. She said she would keep them on file for people who need a manual and can't locate one. I have manuals I want to send to her. If she or anyone who remembers her request sees this message, please send me a private message.

Red face manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's Girl View Post
    In September or October a QB member posted a request for other members to send sewing machine manuals to her. She said she would keep them on file for people who need a manual and can't locate one. I have manuals I want to send to her. If she or anyone who remembers her request sees this message, please send me a private message.
    Billy at lostn51 is collecting manuals. Not a she but a he, perhaps this is who you are thinking of.
    psychonurse 54489-296-0F9258EB1B7C2F9EFC02E2AA92270B88

Washington State summer, Sun City AZ winter
    I also sent a pm to him about a manual I have for Singer Stant-o-matic 503 to send to him but never heard back. It was at the time the board changed over to the new format so my message might have been lost. I'll watch this string to see if he answers and still wants manuals.
    She who dies with the most fabric didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda - K. View Post
    I also sent a pm to him about a manual I have for Singer Stant-o-matic 503 to send to him but never heard back. It was at the time the board changed over to the new format so my message might have been lost. I'll watch this string to see if he answers and still wants manuals.
    I also collect sewing machine manuals, and I have the one you need. Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send it via your inbox.
    Stephanie in Mena