Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: SEWMOR 404 Case redeaux

Thanks for the link Caroline, I always say Modge Podge, now I know that it is Mod Podge. It is a very interesting product, I have used it for many years now. Prices sure have gone up for it, but what hasn't

Anamaria

mod podge is cool. that's what i would use if i wanted to put the ads on the case. actually, you could do some interesting things with that on the outside, too. what if you put old pattern pieces and the front of the pattern envelope all over the case? that could be really cool.

when you've used mod podge you have a hard coating, somewhat like a polyurethane. you use a foam brush to spread a layer (of what is basically white glue) down on your base, place your material on the glue, use the brush to spread another layer over it, then let it all dry. the result is a hard protective clear layer.

i'm loving that idea - i may do it on another case if i end up with one. great suggestion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3