Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer Circular Stitcher and Automatic Zigzagger

Blog Entries

Singer Circular Stitcher and Automatic Zigzagger

I came home from my LQS with a Singer circular stitcher and a buttonholer today. I was excited, then I discovered both boxes say for Touch & Sew machines and appear to be for ZZ machines. Will either work on my straight stitch 301? I don't think the buttonholer will, but I wonder about the circular stitcher. Does anyone have directions for either? Neither came with instructions. I think I could figute out the buttonholer, but I have no idea what to do with the other one.

Waiting for answers on this. I want to know, too. LOL
    You can get older, but you never have to grow up!

Blog Entries
    There are two kinds of slant buttonholers. One is the 'professional' - it works with zz slant machines and you use the zz settings from the machine. The other works with the 301 and 404 as well as the zz slant machines and the zz settings are on the buttonholer.

The circular stitcher will work with the 301 - it just will sew circles or half circles. If you use it with a zz or decorative stitch machine it will do cooler looking circles or half circles

directions should be on line somewhere.
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill