Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer godzilla finish on a foot control?

Singer godzilla finish on a foot control?

Hi all! I found a Singer foot control and it looks like a godzilla finish on it. I didn't know they put this finish on foot controls! I've never seen one before. Here's a photo...

Name:  godzillafootcontrol.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  60.2 KB
    Warning! If someone comes to your door telling you they are from the government and they're checking to see how bad the ticks are in your area, and then tell you to take off your clothes and dance around so they can check for ticks.... DON'T DO IT!!! This is a scam! They just want to see you naked! I wish someone had told me this yesterday, I feel so stupid.
    http://www.quiltdasher.blogspot.com/...bel/long%20arm

Yep, I got two of 'em. One works good, the other so-so.

Joe

Learn something new every day.
    Sweet Caroline

I have one that came with my 66-18 crinkle machine, and the second came with a motor/light/cord/foot controller assembly I bought from a forum member.

I like that design much more than the Bakelite controller with the little button on it.

Joe

The foot control on my 99 model I am working on now is like the sole of a shoe. I wonder if you had a large size shoe how well it would work. lol
    I think it is really clever myself.

That's a good idea Joe! The bakelite controller is brittle as well. I'm not sure what to do with this now... I have my 201 in a table, with the knee control, so I don't really need this foot control. I might list it on ebay for someone that can use it.
    Warning! If someone comes to your door telling you they are from the government and they're checking to see how bad the ticks are in your area, and then tell you to take off your clothes and dance around so they can check for ticks.... DON'T DO IT!!! This is a scam! They just want to see you naked! I wish someone had told me this yesterday, I feel so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine- View Post
    That's a good idea Joe! The bakelite controller is brittle as well. I'm not sure what to do with this now... I have my 201 in a table, with the knee control, so I don't really need this foot control. I might list it on ebay for someone that can use it.
    Or, you could sell it to me ......

Joe

Yes, I could sell it to you, couldn't I? I don't need it, that's for sure. If you want it, private message me, maybe we can trade stuff?

Christine,

PM'd you earlier or last night, can't remember.

Joe