Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Singer Treadle Table

Singer Treadle Table

I just had to share with others who would understand. I have a Singer Red Eye that I bought off of eBay. I have been keeping my eye out for a table.

I found one this week posted on CraigsList for $50. I emailed the owner and initially they responded and then dead silence. I was afraid that they had changed their mind or sold it out from under me. I was so bummed as this is exactly what I was looking for.

I just heard from the seller and I am picking up the table on Saturday. YAY!!!!!!!!

Gail

I just love mine...took a lot of work to make it look pretty again, but worth it!
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

This is my second treadle. I bought a Singer 1903 127 earlier this year. I love it. It is just so much fun to sew on. I really need to stop buying machines. I am acquiring a herd. :-)

Lucky you QuiltFaerie. I've still got two Singer treadle machines that are homeless. I've been looking for cabinets for over a year now and there are none to be had in this area.

Your machine will be much happier now.

Joe

Blog Entries
    I know which one you bought!!! I was looking at it too.. did not bid on it.. have my grammy's but you got a sweet one.
    Squirrelly Shirley

I wanna see.... Where's the picture???

x2 "Pics or it isn't real" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltFaerie View Post
    This is my second treadle. I bought a Singer 1903 127 earlier this year. I love it. It is just so much fun to sew on. I really need to stop buying machines. I am acquiring a herd. :-)
    Don't feel bad, a nd I told my friend today having the estate sale, she had been offered $100. for red eye in wood acabinet, and it really closes up pretty small, that if she didn't get more I would take it for $150. so now I wait and listed the the @#%$@ from DH about where we are going to put it. May put my newer singer with cams on craigs list and sell it. NO MORE-NO MORE-NO MORE I have to keep telling myself that.

Carole,

Keep saying that, but don't ever buy into it.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Carol34446 View Post
    NO MORE-NO MORE-NO MORE I have to keep telling myself that.
    Cathy

"Most sewing machine problems are due to the carbon based unit in the chair in front of the machine"