Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Videos of Minerva in action ..... >

Videos of Minerva in action .....

Videos of Minerva in action .....

Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 AM

Awesome!! Thank you for sharing the videos. I love these old gals
Old 06-16-2012, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by cabbagepatchkid View Post
Awesome!! Thank you for sharing the videos. I love these old gals
So do I. I've got a good dozen of them now. I think. Or is it more? Don't know, not gonna count 'em.

Joe
Old 06-16-2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
Ah a Dremel tool. I have to add that one to my tool box. Maybe I will get myself one for father's day. FYI I was in Sears today and saw an awesome fushia pink double stacking tool chest and box. Wowser a girl can even get fushia pink tools to go in it. Perhaps that is one way my tools would not migrate out of my tool box to DD's workbench and tool box.
Caroline, I feel your pain. I have to keep my tools in my sewing room (where DH is loath to enter) to keep track of them, because DH and DSS NEVER put things back when they are finished with them. I have no idea what he's done with my dremel tool.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:23 AM

Me and my wife are the only two here, unless you count the 5 cats. I still can't keep track of my tools. I have certain places for certain tools. But since I've been working on sewing machines things seem to appear out of nowhere in places they should not be. Then I'll put them back where they belong and next time I want them I have to look for them.

Seems I've run out of room in my work area so I end up working on machines where ever we put them. Oh how I dream for my own bigger well organized work area.

Joe
Old 06-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Power Poster

Awesome!!!!!
Old 06-16-2012, 08:25 PM

I love the videos!! Minerva sings right along. Thanks so much for sharing.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Caroline S View Post
Ah a Dremel tool. I have to add that one to my tool box. Maybe I will get myself one for father's day. FYI I was in Sears today and saw an awesome fushia pink double stacking tool chest and box. Wowser a girl can even get fushia pink tools to go in it. Perhaps that is one way my tools would not migrate out of my tool box to DD's workbench and tool box.
My DH has more tools and toolboxes than Carter has little pills, so I have been driving him crazy with my requests for a pink tool box so he won't keep taking my tools. He wouldn't be caught dead with a pink tool! Last week he saw one of the sets-- he said he thought I was just making things up. . . However, did you check out the tools offered in pink. I cracked up when I saw the hammer. Can't imagine why I'd want a hammer that size with such as short handle. Doesn't make sense, no power, large base. Well, if you had trouble aiming maybe. Guess I'll just paint my old tools and keep messing with my machines! However, the tool box may come in handy.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by katykwilt View Post
My DH has more tools and toolboxes than Carter has little pills, so I have been driving him crazy with my requests for a pink tool box so he won't keep taking my tools. He wouldn't be caught dead with a pink tool! Last week he saw one of the sets-- he said he thought I was just making things up. . . However, did you check out the tools offered in pink. I cracked up when I saw the hammer. Can't imagine why I'd want a hammer that size with such as short handle. Doesn't make sense, no power, large base. Well, if you had trouble aiming maybe. Guess I'll just paint my old tools and keep messing with my machines! However, the tool box may come in handy.
Yes, I know that a lot of the tools are rather Girly and not very functional but some would work well. I am going to see if they have pink measuring tape. It seems as if DH and I are always arguing over who had his last and where is it.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:27 PM

So fun to watch we have several shuttles here waiting for us to work on. I can hardly wait to sew on them. Our treadle is really getting a work out.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:58 PM

Joe,You did it again, another great job. love the videos