Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 48 of 561 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 5608

Thread: Vintage Giggles aka What are they smoking????

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Enid, OK
    Posts
    8,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    wow..nice machine...until I saw the price...wow....

  2. #472
    Senior Member grayhare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    330
    I'll pass, this is one of my favorite decal designs!
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/atq/2884487984.html

  3. #473
    Super Member Charlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW (I wish it was the Ozarks!)
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'd pass too! Decals aren't that good, the slide plate is missing, can't see if the bobbin case is there, the cabinet...well...
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

    http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

  4. #474
    Super Member deplaylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Webster, NY
    Posts
    1,007
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhare View Post
    I'll pass, this is one of my favorite decal designs!
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/atq/2884487984.html
    One of my favorites, too. I got mine for $20, decals are great, it too was missing slide plate and was missing a base. I put in a wood base and turned it into a hand crank.

  5. #475
    Super Member Charlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW (I wish it was the Ozarks!)
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    6
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

    http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

  6. #476
    Super Member auntpiggylpn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Michigan. . .FINALLY!!!!
    Posts
    6,781
    Blog Entries
    1
    I like to play a little game when they don't put the model # or price in the Heading. I will read it all and then try to invision what kind of wonderful machine will be in the pictures by the price they list in the body of the ad. I then scroll slowly, building the anticipation of what I will see. Then I giggle a little!!! (or sometimes I just bust out loud laughing!)
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

  7. #477
    Super Member Charlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW (I wish it was the Ozarks!)
    Posts
    6,510
    Blog Entries
    6
    One day, you'll only be a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.

    http://charleeturner.blogspot.com

  8. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Enid, OK
    Posts
    8,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    I'd pass too! Decals aren't that good, the slide plate is missing, can't see if the bobbin case is there, the cabinet...well...

    and the parts look rusty! oh that cabinet....wow...that would make me pass anyway!

  9. #479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Enid, OK
    Posts
    8,930
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    I like to play a little game when they don't put the model # or price in the Heading. I will read it all and then try to invision what kind of wonderful machine will be in the pictures by the price they list in the body of the ad. I then scroll slowly, building the anticipation of what I will see. Then I giggle a little!!! (or sometimes I just bust out loud laughing!)
    yep that Denver one had me laughing out loud!

  10. #480
    Super Member Quilt Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Headed home
    Posts
    2,416
    Makes me wonder what attachments and 'pressure' feet make this machine so valuable.
    Quilt Mom

    Going through life one stitch at a time

Page 48 of 561 FirstFirst ... 38 47 48 49 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.