Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2261 of 4381 FirstFirst ... 1261 1761 2161 2211 2251 2260 2261 2262 2271 2311 2361 2761 3261 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,610 of 43806

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

  1. #22601
    Super Member vintagemotif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,973
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    The seller posted accurate pics. If you're in the market for a 319W this one looks pretty nice (in the Modesto, CA area) http://modesto.craigslist.org/atq/2552879261.html
    Wow If only I lived in CA. :mrgreen: :(

    That's a nice machine, but I would be going for the Davis NVF instead if I didn't already own two Davis NVFs.

    http://modesto.craigslist.org/atq/2526424570.html

  2. #22602
    Super Member vintagemotif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,973
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by deplaylady
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee
    I would...it looks like a nice machine, and I love the table and the case. (offer her 35...;) )
    Bought the machine - she went for $40 - after checking for all the parts (bobbin case, etc) and making sure it could sew. Now all I need to do is get it into my sewing room. It was her mothers machine, her name was Florence Emily, so thats the name of the new machine. The lady seemed very pleased when I told her that I was naming the machine that. It was also made the year the lady was born and she didn't know that.
    YES! Very NICE find!!!! I love the Singers 201s!!!!! Good buy!
    You will love this machine! Congrats!!!

  3. #22603
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    5,746
    Here is a deal on a 99K if someone wants it. I can go pick it up for you and mail it if you need me to.

    http://memphis.craigslist.org/atq/2555362718.html

    Billy

  4. #22604
    Super Member quilt addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Here is a deal on a 99K if someone wants it. I can go pick it up for you and mail it if you need me to.

    http://memphis.craigslist.org/atq/2555362718.html

    Billy
    Billy, so many of these portables are missing the knee bar. I really haven't done a search, but is there a source to buy just the knee bar. Yes, earlier, I didn't realize that was needed and have a machine with no bar.

    Lisa

  5. #22605
    Super Member quilt addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by vintagemotif
    That's a nice machine, but I would be going for the Davis NVF instead if I didn't already own two Davis NVFs.

    [url=http://modesto.craigslist.org/atq/2526424570.html
    http://modesto.craigslist.org/atq/2526424570.html[/url]
    Oh, I would love to get this machine. But too far away. Anyone want to foster for me????

    Lisa

  6. #22606
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by quilt addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Here is a deal on a 99K if someone wants it. I can go pick it up for you and mail it if you need me to.

    http://memphis.craigslist.org/atq/2555362718.html

    Billy
    Billy, so many of these portables are missing the knee bar. I really haven't done a search, but is there a source to buy just the knee bar. Yes, earlier, I didn't realize that was needed and have a machine with no bar.

    Lisa
    Lisa, I do too, but have a handcrank to put on it instead. My DH learned how to do a "motorectomy" on my 66, so we'll be doing the same to the 99 and putting on the handcrank. The knee bars were somewhat expensive for what they are, and I want a portable machine I can use for camping.

  7. #22607
    Senior Member Weedwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    393
    I found a list I printed out where someone listed the differences between the 15's. Mine is a 15-91 and best of all it was given to me by my dear friend, Polly. So can you guess the 15's name? lol

  8. #22608
    Super Member Celeste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    N. Ca
    Posts
    4,472
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedwoman
    I found a list I printed out where someone listed the differences between the 15's. Mine is a 15-91 and best of all it was given to me by my dear friend, Polly. So can you guess the 15's name? lol
    Sarah? :lol:

  9. #22609
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    Abigail?? LOL :-)

    Very nice of your friend, and I am sure POLLY will be very happy in your sewing room!! Good for you!!

  10. #22610
    Senior Member Weedwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedwoman
    I found a list I printed out where someone listed the differences between the 15's. Mine is a 15-91 and best of all it was given to me by my dear friend, Polly. So can you guess the 15's name? lol
    Sarah? :lol:
    How'd you guess? lol Now I think I"ll name the National Rotary Sarah.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.