Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2703 of 4416 FirstFirst ... 1703 2203 2603 2653 2693 2702 2703 2704 2713 2753 2803 3203 3703 ... LastLast
Results 27,021 to 27,030 of 44160

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Barkeeper's Friend is less abrasive than is Comet, and was formulated for shining the stainless steel in a bar. Comet, IMO, is too harsh and will leave some major scratches and a dull finish.
    I've been using BarKeepers Friend forever. I have chrome cookware and BK Friend was recommended to keep the outside clean and shiney. Good stuff!!

Having a really hard time getting used to this new format but I'll get it eventually. Need my 5yr old great grandson here to show me how to do it. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
    Geeze, I want that Bel Air, but not for $275! I am still not getting e-mail notifcations!

Nancy
    Yeah, I am getting my email notifications and PM is working Miriam. Did you get my reply to yours?
    Glenn
    Glenn W. Cleveland

I am getting the email notifications and hopefully the PM is working also.
    Dirty1mom
    Cleveland, OH

Blog Entries

picture

I'm trying to upload a picture!?!?!? Well I found my pictures, but the down load fails each time!?!!?!? now what??
    I live in the St Louis, Mo area.

Blog Entries

Good to see you back Billy,

Glad to hear you are doing well. Just had surgery on my rotator cuff, cant wait til I can get back to "normal" sewing, etc. I posted back a few pages about anew to me machine. There us an "R" in the comment column on singer id page. Does anyone know what it means? TIA
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpee View Post
    First what is a PM??? I just bought a Singer 15-90 and it is in beautiful shape in a beautiful cabinet. I had to order a new light. She needs a good clean but she works great. I would welcome a place to ask questions about vintage.
    PM is private message. You can send one to another member. Mine are working as is my email notification. Please post a picture of your 'new' machine. You are in the right place to ask questions and we love pictures.

Blog Entries
    Texas Jan you are so brave! I can't wait to see what you do with this W&W!

Nancy
    Not sure that I am brave or dumb. For $49.00, I just couldn't resist that cabinet and machine.

Texas Jan

Blog Entries
    Just trying to get the "Go Advanced" with the Subscribe "instantly using e-mail" to work!

Nancy

I had to post something in order to check the box!
    Trying to do the same thing! Haven't got it to work yet...maybe this time?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    That looks so much prettier than in the CL ad!
    Your bottom attachments are rotary style. I would assume the top ones are regular old side-clamping (short shank?) attachments.
    Nice cabinet!! Can't wait to see the machine. The top attachments are short shank...Singer, Japanese 15 clones, etc. The bottom attachments are for older rotary machines, top clamping (or bottom clamping depending on how you look at it) like National, etc.