Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2844 of 4376 FirstFirst ... 1844 2344 2744 2794 2834 2843 2844 2845 2854 2894 2944 3344 3844 ... LastLast
Results 28,431 to 28,440 of 43755

Thread: Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Quote Originally Posted by Crossstitcher View Post
    Nancy, I don't know if you have a manual for your 319 so here is a copy of the pages using the bight controls. Hope this will help you some.
    Yes she's got a copy:> But thanks for posting it. I was confused by the term bight lever....but in my mind I just call it the zig zag width lever...which it really is!

I move this lever all the time, but it's either on zero for straight stitching or 5 for the widest decorative design.

Quote Originally Posted by miriam View Post
    She is very tired. She says it comes and goes so I don't guess it will be tonight. She has had some very long labors with the other babies then all of a sudden.... I'm hoping this one will go better. Her BFF is a midwife but won't do her at home so she comes and stays and tries to make sure she gets to the hospital before the baby comes, well, the last one came in the drive way - in the van...
    Goodness I hope she makes it to the hospital this time. What a scary situation to have a baby in the driveway. Keep us posted! We love baby watching! Have you made the quilt yet?
    Proud mom/step-mom to 8 children. We promote awareness of Autism and Huntington's Disease. Please pm me if interested in sending Campbell's Soup Labels or box tops which we collect for our kids' schools.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpeters1200 View Post
    Goodness I hope she makes it to the hospital this time. What a scary situation to have a baby in the driveway. Keep us posted! We love baby watching! Have you made the quilt yet?
    She hasn't had him yet... My sister beat me to a quilt. DD says no more quilts. I just wait until they move into their own bed. More fun anyway. I've been trying to keep very busy all day... I just don't want to think about it....
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Blog Entries
    Well, my friend dropped off the solid wood sewing table she had for sale. Pressed wood, shelving pegs lost. Saddens me, but she didn't charge me for it. So, now it will find a new home. And I think I found one. I had no room for it anyway.
    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Randa

Blog Entries
    She hasn't had him yet... My sister beat me to a quilt. DD says no more quilts. I just wait until they move into their own bed. More fun anyway. I've been trying to keep very busy all day... I just don't want to think about it....
    After one very long labor
    I have a new Grandson
    he is very small
    2am this morning
    haven't seen him yet
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Miriam!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Miriam!
    Quilting with a friend keeps me in stitches.

Trish

Blog Entries
    After one very long labor
    I have a new Grandson
    he is very small
    2am this morning
    haven't seen him yet
    Yippeeeeeee! Congratulations Miriam! What is his name and how much does he weigh!

Nancy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    Nancy, I've already e-mailed this person once and corrected them(nicely) and they never corrected their ad and have put it up WRONG again. So, it really looks like this person doesn't give a sh*t about what they're selling. LOL!
    Hummmmm, some people just don't care, some people just think they know it all, some people are just jerks. Maybe, I'll offer him 1/2 price for his "66" and see what he says? It would be nice to have a back up!

Nancy