Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell >

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell

Old 08-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Wow, the decals on that Jones machine are beauties.
That New Home's decals ain't no slouch either.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Both look a lot better! How's your knee?
I am still working on them and the two spool. Lots more cleaning to do but they are looking much better. I think my knee is about to heel but still hurts. Growing old in not for wimps that is for sure.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Got this on for $30.00 in an antique store in during the Indy trip to see Miriam and Phil
Wow Skip you are really expanding your collection - and I might add with some really nice machines! The last 3 machines you've picked up are all amazing and in really great shape. I have never seen a Jones that was not very ornate! Thank you for sharing. Geeze, does Indiana have all the nice machines? I might have to come over and visit Miriam too!

Talking about Miriam, I should be receiving my new two-tone 301 tomorrow or the next day! I am excited as I am in a sit and sew all day tomorrow, a strip club Wednesday evening, and a marathon table runner class all day Thursday! I should be able to get to know my new machine in one of those classes! It is going to be so much fun!

Nancy
Old 08-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Wow Skip you are really expanding your collection - and I might add with some really nice machines! The last 3 machines you've picked up are all amazing and in really great shape. I have never seen a Jones that was not very ornate! Thank you for sharing. Geeze, does Indiana have all the nice machines? I might have to come over and visit Miriam too!

Talking about Miriam, I should be receiving my new two-tone 301 tomorrow or the next day! I am excited as I am in a sit and sew all day tomorrow, a strip club Wednesday evening, and a marathon table runner class all day Thursday! I should be able to get to know my new machine in one of those classes! It is going to be so much fun!

Nancy
I hope it arrives intact Nancy. I can't possibly buy all the cool machines I find around here.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Power Poster

I found about a hundred more sewing machines - I can't buy them all... Good high end machines - sad....
Old 08-19-2012, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
I found about a hundred more sewing machines - I can't buy them all... Good high end machines - sad....
Do you have a list of the machines? I'm (we're) just curious. Sorta kinda.

Joe
Old 08-19-2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post

Nancy
Thanks Nancy, Pat is just about ready to cut me off these machines but she did say I could have a chain stitch if I found one.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
Do you have a list of the machines? I'm (we're) just curious. Sorta kinda.

Joe
No the guy was suppose to send some pics but he didn't - I've just seen a lot of ads.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks Nancy, Pat is just about ready to cut me off these machines but she did say I could have a chain stitch if I found one.
Oh she did now did she???
Old 08-19-2012, 05:26 PM

Glenn,
Your new machines are pretty!
Sharon