Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Wanted:  Singer "S" badge for Vintage sewing Machine >

Wanted: Singer "S" badge for Vintage sewing Machine

Wanted: Singer "S" badge for Vintage sewing Machine

Old 03-19-2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Thanks for the compliment...there are others here that know SO much MORE than I do! However, I'll answer this one! ~wink~ If you're happy with the machine, and it works, then no...you most likely did not pay too much! You have to remember when you ask me about pricing, that I'm kind of the "Queen of Cheap"! I might not have paid that much, but the important part is you being happy with your purchase and getting a machine out of it that works well for you!
Well, do I have a story for you! I thought I had bought the machine that night The goodwill site took the money out of my credit card that same night! Well 10 days later I'm still waiting on conformation of mailing or something. My SIL called the vendor and was told that the machine had been sold before it was posted on the goodwill site!!!!
So of course they said they were sorry for the mixup and would refund the money!!!! The question was...why had we not been notified sooner and our money refunded to us !!''

Well Asti turned out it was all for the good. I found a centennial featherweight with all the attachments plus some, the original plugs in great condition and the machine is so clean and purrs so nicely. The case and key came with it too..... Got it all for $275 ....... It was worth it all and now I can do a happy dance with everyone.....
It's going to quilt camp and guild meetings with me!!!!!!!

Watch out for the goodwill site in case this should happen to any more of us hard working folks !!!!!