Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Threading my machine Juki TL200 QI >

Threading my machine Juki TL200 QI

Threading my machine Juki TL200 QI

Old 05-16-2024, 11:06 AM

Default Threading my machine Juki TL200 QI

I haven't committed to memory on threading my machine. So I labeled the sequence, hopefully this helps. I guess age might be the issue...lol All my other machines I can basically do it one handed but this one is throwing me for a loop. It has 11 steps, I just needed 1 thru 8...I know how to thread a needle......LOL
Attached Thumbnails 20240515_131328-copy.jpg  
Old 05-16-2024, 12:39 PM

My biggest problem with using so many machines isn't the threading, it's which way the bobbin goes in. I've been considering doing a poster for the wall showing which was the bobbins go in for my machines
Old 05-16-2024, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by cashs_mom View Post
My biggest problem with using so many machines isn't the threading, it's which way the bobbin goes in. I've been considering doing a poster for the wall showing which was the bobbins go in for my machines
Good idea, bobbins aren't an issue with me. Since the bobbin is located underneath on my Juki, I just go by feel, if I hear a click and it doesn't fall out its all good..haha
Old 05-16-2024, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
Good idea, bobbins aren't an issue with me. Since the bobbin is located underneath on my Juki, I just go by feel, if I hear a click and it doesn't fall out its all good..haha
That really made me laugh out loud.
Old 05-17-2024, 04:49 AM
Power Poster

I have the TL2010 and it has an extra tension knob to thread so 12 steps! I love the fact it is outside threading. Most all machines now are inside threading that leaves lint in the machine.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I have the TL2010 and it has an extra tension knob to thread so 12 steps! I love the fact it is outside threading. Most all machines now are inside threading that leaves lint in the machine.
I noticed that with a lot of computerized sewing machines. Makes it hard to get a the lint out. Also with my Juki, it has been so long since I used a knee lift I forget to use at times or even attach it to the machine.