Boom 31 Spring

Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM

Janice I think your meandering looks good. I like it also for the texture it gives the quilt.

I have also made 2 smaller quilts out of the boom blocks, great for the littles.

Actually very nice day today. First Saturday that hasn’t rained in ages. All our friends are out and about with family events. Pretty darn quiet here at the lake. Bad part of that is when hubby doesn’t have his friends here guess who has to entertain him.
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

I’m so excited my friend’s birthday is June 11, so I’ll get the blocks in time to put them together for her birthday present. She will get her ballerinas in time for #60 :-) it’s a big milestone. Thanks in advance everyone for the great blocks! Hugs!
Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM

Got my 2. sets of blocks today. Thanks, Everybody, for making such pretty blocks for me. Janice, as always you are the best hostess out there on the web. I appreciate all of your time and work on our behalf. Love our Boom family!
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM

I thought I would share a link with this group for future use. https://fabric406.com/blogs/fabric40...gged/12-blocks It was shared with the Birthday Swap group because one of the tutorials uses 2.5 " squares. But, to the point here, I was wandering around the site and there are multiple pages of 12" blocks with tutorials if you need them. Just in case any one may be searching for new ideas or reminders of some forgotten options for 12" squares. I wandered the site and the tutorials are good step-by-step instructions with lots of pictures. I particularly like that the back of the block is shown so you can see how to press the seams.

Last edited by WMUTeach; Yesterday at 04:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Power Poster

Thanks WMUT, that is a really cool site. Love being able to see the construction and pressing illustrations for the blocks. And also the layout ideas. WINNER!