Old 08-07-2010, 06:52 AM
stefanib123

My dogs have a toy box in the living room. The bulldogs (well, only one now) will go through them taking stuff out and laying it aside until they get to the one they want! Its so funny.

Duchess, the one that is lost, loved to play with skateboard wheels. And they were the one thing that she couldn't destroy! LOL! She would take her nose or paw and roll them around and chase them. She had a little stuffed bear,too, that somehow managed to not get torn all to pieces, like the rest of the stuffed toys. I have that one put up, in case she ever makes it home.

Daisy, the boxer/pit bull mix that I still have looooves stuffed animals. My husband is a pro with those little crane machines, and he always brings them some home. They don't usually last long, though, she tears them to pieces. She knows a "new" toy, too. Any toy that comes in this house, she goes crazy thinking its for her. She will play with the new toy for a few days, and won't touch her old toys for a while, LOL!

Balls are another favorite. All types, tennis balls, basketballs, volleyballs, bouncy balls, she has about 10 floating around here. She loves to play "monkey in the middle" with them.

Both of them would bring a tug rope toy to us, to get us to play. They loooove tug of war. They both love to play fetch really well, too.

The "Kong" toys are my favorite. I put treats in them, and they will work all day trying to get them out. They are hard to tear up, too.

I have one chihuahua that won't play at all. He wants to sit in our laps and give loves all day, LOL! But, he won't touch a toy. The other ones usually play with squeaky toys.