View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:39 PM
cheryl222

Originally Posted by stillvnu
Love your room ... Question ... where do you store your fabric, patterns, ufo's, magazines, etc. That is my problem! Suggestions
I am a basket - box- container freak....I have never met one I didn't like so I keep stuff in them. I am showing you more pics so you can see storage. Notice I am NOT neat when things are behind doors!!!

I made the hanging shelf for my books and Grandma's button box. The other shelf holds books for the college classes I teach. I have a desk next to this as my office desk. I used a cool old tote that had the handle broken off as a place to store my batting.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102230[/ATTACH]

This shows the door table better. Notice the cool little cabinet my DS gave me one Christmas. I use it for my embroidery thread.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102231[/ATTACH]

These are those collapsible bins I use for fabric and batting scraps. They share the space with my dog's bed! I made the thread racks from some pegboard and small dowel rods.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102232[/ATTACH]

These are the armoires we got at a neat used furniture store that sells stuff from old military bases, offices and motels. We got 2 of those. My plastic drawers fit on one side perfectly. They hold more fabric, sorted by colors. I also have a wonderful old armoire that is set up the same way.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102239[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-102225.jpe   attachment-102226.jpe   attachment-102227.jpe   attachment-102234.jpe   attachment-102235.jpe