Old 01-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Sweetness

Small world! Yup he and my bf went to Sam Rayburn together. My bf might have even known you're nephew because he lived in pasadena with his mom, but his dad lived in channelview and he hung out a lot racing in deer park. I love Joe his coloring technique is AMAZING!

Well hi :) You'll have to share some of your favorite shops with me! We live between meyerland & bellaire...keith works in angelton at MSR (road course racetrack out there).

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
yep I thought that looked like his work, he is soooo talented, I'm in Manvel just south of Houston, and my nephew lived and went to school in Deer Park/ Pasadena
Originally Posted by Sweetness
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
it's beautiful, was it done by a Joe, local here in Houston? there was a Joe that is an awesome tatto artist, he did a drawing for my nephews memorial
Originally Posted by Sweetness
Okay...because Karen & I were talking about Celtic stuff today, I promised her I would share with her my very personal & inspirational tattoo. It's only 4 months old...but I love it. I apologize in advance if anyone has a certain stereotype associated with tattoos.
LOL...I was like what? Yea...then I realized you were in TX. It was actually a guy in Pasadena. My bf went to HS with him at Sam Rayburn years ago & he owns a tat shop. Smokin Joe's Custom Tattoos. Real nice, real talented.

So where are you in TX? I'm a transplant but have been here for 14 yrs now (5 in Dallas/FtWorth, 9 in Houston)