View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 PM
deemail

I agree with the last two comments and wonder at the people who are insisting that we be patient with the way we were thrown off the pier but they have no patience with us and our rightful complaints (re: communication; I have been asking for a glossary. the FAQ link [doesn't work after i finally found it, have hopes for tomorrow], the My Pages area [not blog, private note-taking area], the Unread Topics information [which other members have found a way to circumvent, the info did not come from the admin people] and the Watched Topics.... [this is the only area that the admin gave us info for... and even changed the way it acted at the beginning...thank you admin, we really appreciate this even tho it takes several clicks to accomplish what used to be automatic for us] from the very first time i was on the new format ...none of these communication questions has been addressed. Where is the tutorial? Where are the answers to questions placed on the threads asking for questions? If we are impatient, then it is because there is reason.