Old 12-11-2011, 04:35 PM
islandwiz1

Quiltymom, Thank you so very much for the very heavy package. Even though you had two peep holes in the box I didn't open until just now. You really made my day a lot brighter. She included 4 fat quarters tied with a tape measure ribbon, 2 nutrigrain cereal bars for after I eat the Lindor Truffles, a glass thimble, the cutest book mark, a handmade wallet , 2 beautiful Christmas ornaments, 5 patterns, and best of all she made a quilters survival kit which included:
batteries, piece of batting, quilting thread, rubber bands, tooth picks,tea bag, needles,paper clips, safety pins, Tylenol extra strength, patches of fabric,hand lotion,magnifier,eraser,jelly beans, lollypop,sugarless gum, note pad, pen , finger protectors, and of course chocholate! Oh, I almost forgot it was stuffed into a handmade goody bag just for little old me. I have to try to get this picture to post everyone will love the explanations of everything in the kit.

Terri, Thank you for letting me join this wonderful group. I am going through a very hard time with DH's cancer treatments but thanks to you and this swap It is so much fun to see evryone in such great spirit for the holidays ahead.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Carolyn