View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Pheana

My DS has a problem with the letter "s" (he'll be 3 in April) So he gets very excited when it's "nowing" out, he loves to "kick the no" and the other day told me that he had a "tar" for me (a tear? - no mommy, a tar! - a tower? - no mommy, NOT a tower!)

One I grew up with from my parents - any time we started a sentence with "So..." Someone would ALWAYS answer "No, but I knit a little"

My mother makes us laugh without meaning to and only half hates it She was all over the house one day looking for my brother's birth certificate for a trip we were about to take and was getting very frustrated. I calmly told her to relax, that I would look, and 2 minutes later came out of his room with the document. My Mom turned to my sister in delight and gave her both middle fingers. Even writing it makes me laugh (she had meant thumbs up)! - The best part is that about a year later, ticked off at my sister for teasing her, she gave her a thumbs up. Good thing she's not deaf, she'd be dyslexic if she had to speak with her hands!!!