View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 05:39 AM
dabbler312

Default Hand Made by MaryEllen

Mary Ellen wasn't able to upload photos of the placemats prior to sending them - she did a fabulous job and not only that - she made and sent three placemats - thank you so very much Mary Ellen. Receiving this package in the mail was the perfect pick-me up as we had a very sad tough weekend; Brian's sister has fought and lost her battle with cancer. Thirteen years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer and came through with flying colors and was cancer free for quite some time; 2-1/2 years ago she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. In December they stopped the chemo as her marker numbers were all good and the doctors felt she could take a break from it; Annie worked through all the chemo treatments not missing any work until the middle of January 2012 - and things turned for the worse. In my heart I know that she's in heaven - her warmth and kindness to all will be greatly missed - she touched so many lives. So Mary Ellen - thank you for not only the placemats and napkins - thank you for bringing a smile to my day.
Attached Thumbnails made-mary-ellen-feb-2012-resized.jpg