View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:41 PM
grandmasieg

Originally Posted by AnnaPf View Post
I have 2 Brother Embroidery machines with different hoop attachments. I could not find what machine the one on sale fit. I already have one for one of my machines and would like another for the other machine. Emailed the company but have not received a response. I am sure because of the holiday weekend.
I copied this from the description on Amazon for the version A hoop: The Magna-Hoop gently but firmly secures the item in the hoop, eliminating the need of messy adhesive stabilizers and sprays. Embroider cuffs, collars, pocket flaps, specialty fabrics like velvet, silk, leather and vinyl without the risk of hoop burn, and more! Each Magna-Hoop set includes 1 metal frame, 5 acrylic frames, 4 magnets, 10 gripping strips, a 12-page full-color instruction manual, and a 30-minute instructional DVD., Hoop A: Baby Lock and Brother Medium, 130 x 180 hoop fits: BabyLock Ellageo series, BabyLock Ellure series, BabyLock Ellegante series, BabyLock Esante series, Brother Innov-is 4000D, Brother Innov-is 2500D, Brother Innov-is 1500D, Brother Innov-is 1000D (5"x7" hoop), Brother ULT 2001, Brother ULT 2002, Brother ULT 2003D, Brother 6500, Brother 8500, Brother PE 700