View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:28 PM
adyldrop

Thank you all so very much! In all honesty i pieced this one before my daughter was born and i only had my son to care for. She is a great sleeper and most days naps in the afternoon during my son's nap so that is my mommy time for coffee and a little sewing time. And we have a small apartment that is easy to maintain housework in! I need to start on the next one and sew some labels for these two but haven't gotten up my ambitions to get started lol! Thank you all for your lovely words of encouragement; it is very appreciated!

Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
I am not that far from you.. Probably 15-20 miles.. I am west of you. Almost near the queens border, but south near the Rockaway peninsula. I go to the Joann's stores out there on occasion, and the Big Lots on Sunrise. There is a small sewing machine repair shop near the Big Lots that I use. The guy is a sweetheart. He will repair the machines, and go out of his way for you. His prices are insanely low..
The mr vac mrs sew? The corner of sunrise and straight path? I was wondering about that place! I like the joann's in babylon; they just redid that location too now as well as a new one in deer park. Did you get hit bad with Sandy then?? My husband's aunt lives in the rockaways and did i think. Thanks for the repair shop info!! Always good to know a trustworthy fixit shop!