View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 05:20 AM
meanmom

My DIL, granddaughter, her mom and the dog made it safely here from Japan. It was a long tiring trip. They didn't have any trouble getting the dog on a flight from Japan. The airlines wanted a fortune to fly the dog from Chicago to OH so my DS had to pick them up in Chicago. It is a 5 hour drive. I spent 2 days cleaning the house for them. I am exhausted. Hopefully the stupid military will deliver the furniture when they said they will this time. They first promised it on July 7, then the 17th now it is supposed to come on the 25th. As of Monday it was still coming as scheduled. My sons friend said it took 6 months to get his furniture. I don't know why things involving the military have to be so screwed up.
My GD is so cute, she is 2 1/2 months old. I got to hold her for the first time yesterday. I only stayed for a little bit after they got there.
Irish glad to hear you got out on a walk. I hope your foot is ok today. I need to can tomatoes today. I don't feel like doing it. I have the kitchen cleaned up so I can work.
I was hoping to go to the fair this afternoon. It is raining so I hope it clears up by then. I was going to get my DH to go with me. Time to quit procrastinating and get to work.