Old 12-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Onebyone
Power Poster

Connecting Threads had a great clearance sale on rhinestone lanyards of different colors this summer so I stocked up plenty for small gifts. I made a simple small stocking and put one in each. My sewing group friends that I spend a lot of time with I made small stockings and put Pigma Pen sets in each one. My best quilting friends I bought each the large Fiskar's Hex punch, a book of pretty scrapbooking card stock, four mini charm packs, a hole punch, and a package of milliner's needles also bought with coupons over the year. I bought pretty Christmas boxes to put the hexie kit in. It didn't cost hardly anything because all year I used my JoAnn coupons to get the punches. Found the mini charm packs on a flash sale for .59 each. Hole punch is cheap at Walmart. The scrapbooking papers and pretty box were on clearance last year after Christmas. I always stock up on the Christmas boxes there after Christmas. Whew, sounds like a lot but didn't cost me much out of pocket to get the items and save them over the year. For last minute no time to shop gift I put a package of sewing machine needles in a nice card.