View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 03:49 PM
meganc731

So much for not having any off diet days!! I had the scariest day yesterday, we really don't know what happened yet, but my 15 year old son was standing on the stairs talking to my daughter and she said it looked like he fell asleep while they were talking and then he fell down. When I got to him seconds later it looked like he was having a seizure, but I don't know if that's what it was as his movements weren't too wild. When he came to he was disoriented and had amnesia. We were at the ER from 5:30pm until 1:30am. He has a concussion, a broken cheek bone, and a huge fat lip and is still a little out of it. We'll know more this week when we can have some tests run. When I left with the paramedics my 13 year old daughter stayed home with my 8 year old daughter and then our friend came and took the girls for the evening. She was so sweet and brought us a bag of cookies from Panera, but as we hadn't had dinner yet and nothing else was available to eat my husband and I shared the bag of cookies. I was so thankful for them!!! I'm just so glad he wasn't hurt any worse than he was. I'm anxious to get him to the doctor Monday morning. He's been sleeping most of the day but is in good spirits when he's awake. My 13 year old was amazing, she jumped right into action and stayed calm and collected and kept her little sister calm through the whole ordeal.