Old 12-23-2014, 06:36 AM
applique

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I am waiting for mine to come in from my partner. She just contacted me that she is ready to send so I am like a little kid waiting anxiously. My partner has dropped few if any hints so this will be a BIG surprise. You will hear my screams when the quilt is here.
Anna's quilt is finally on its way. I sent her a PM with the tracking information and although it won't make it for Christmas, it will be there soon after. As long as it gets there undamaged I'll be very happy since it had to go into a lage 20" x 30" box and fragile stickers don't always help. A little background here. I don't do piecing although I do put on a border so the entire thing is machine applique. I also don't do quilting so Anna will quilt her top (I did send material for binding and a wide back). This is Anna's quilt she also pieced and quilted two small quilts which are incorporated and we both worked on it, close to 50/50. Before anyone asks there is no one pattern for it, it consists of many pieces from many places: trees, fields, chicken, rooster, horse etc. I apologize for the extra time it took and hope it is all worth it to Anna. This has certainly been a unique experience in many ways thanks to all.